PREP ENROLMENTS FOR 2021
Enrolling your child in Prep for 2021 and Mansfield Minis Program in 3 easy steps
1. All children born between 1 July 2015 and 30 June 2016 are eligible to start Prep in 2021.
If you are interested in enrolling your child at Mansfield SS for 2021, you can download the
form Application for Student Enrolment.pdf. Once you have completed all your paperwork and
have the supporting documents, please email scanned copies to email@example.com with
‘2021 enrolment’ in the subject line.
You must have all the following documentation completed before contacting the school. We cannot accept partially completed enrolments.
- Completed Enrolment Application Form
- Copy of birth certificate
- Visa and passport documentation if the student is not an Australian citizen
- Australian citizen Certificate
- Other relevant documents e.g. medical documents, speech therapy reports, legal/custody documents. (original documents to be sighted by staff at the interview)
Proof of Residency (2 Sources)
* Primary source – a current rental agreement, rates notice or contract of sale
* Secondary source – a utility bill e.g. electricity, gas (showing the same
address and parent's/guardian's legal name)
2. Complete 2021 Prep Questionnaire. This information will be used at the Mansfield Minis sessions as well as at the beginning of Prep.
MANSFIELD MINIS -STUDENT AND PARENT SESSIONS COMMENCING IN TERM 4, 2020
At Mansfield SS, we are committed to sustaining collaborative partnerships with families and early childhood settings.
We believe our Mansfield Minis Program supports both children and parents with the transition into Prep. We emphasise the contribution of early childhood education to lifelong learning. We see the importance in knowing both children and families in the successful creation of trusting partnerships.
- Weekly morning sessions commencing on Tuesday, 6 October 2020
- Sessions run for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Children engage in learning experiences with current Prep teachers while parents are provided with the opportunity to engage with our staff and our P and C which will help their child transition to prep.
Parents must remain on site during the 3 Mansfield Mini sessions and bring any relevant paperwork in week one. Your child will need the following for the 3 weeks of Mansfield Minis.
Small backpack which includes;
- a healthy snack
- a drink bottle
- a sun safe hat
- spare clothes
We look forward to developing further partnerships with you all so that we can support the students in this community.